The FEI Robotics Division is the branch of Faith’s electronics, engineering, mechanics and software technologies that deals with the design, construction, operation and application of robots and related peripherals.
Faith’s automation systems use the latest reliable technology and designs to exceed our customer’s challenges and goals. Once our customers’ objectives are understood, the equipment is conceived and designed by our engineers with open communication channels to the customer. The equipment starts to quickly take form once the designs have final customer approval.
Conception To Implementation — And Everything In Between
The equipment generated from this partnership is a high range of custom robust systems, such examples include:
- Assembly — component manufacturing to pack out of the final product
- Inspection equipment — utilizing visual cameras
- Machine Tending or Part Transfer — increasing machine production by up to 20%
- Material Handling — picking, packing and palletizing
- Material Removal — cutting, grinding, deburring, deflashing, polishing and waterjet cutting
- Welding — arc and spot
The custom equipment is designed to be easy to operator and maintain using a modular and expandable construction to meet your production needs of today and days to come.