According to UL, the definition of an industrial control panel is “an assembly incorporating two or more pieces of industrial control equipment or related control circuit devices, provided with interconnecting wiring and terminals for connections in the field. To allow the installer to properly install the panel in accordance to National Electrical Code (NEC) and other codes, electrical ratings and instructions are to be clearly explained on the panel.”
Faith Engineering Inc. (FEI) is committed to electrical safety by providing our customers with the highest standard of UL Listed Control Panels and solutions. Our attention to detail is shown by the professionally detailed wiring and panel layout schematics, which are included with each panel.
Benefits of selecting an enclosure or cabinet which carry the UL 508A certification include:
- UL 508A certification provides the inspection authority and the end-customer evidence that the control panel complies with nationally recognized safety standards. These standards ensure public safety and provide assurances that the electrical control panel is compliant with national and local electrical codes.
- Manufacturers that carry the UL 508A certification are subject to periodic unannounced inspections of their facilities by UL personnel. Through periodic audits of the manufacturers, UL can insure the manufacturer continues to meet the UL requirements for 508A certification.
- For a control panel to carry the UL 508A Listing Mark, the panel must contain only UL recognized and listed components. The UL Mark on a component means that UL has evaluated and tested samples of this component and has concluded that they meet the UL requirements. This protects the quality and integrity of the enclosure and provides guarantee of safe performance.
Faith Engineering Inc. is a supplier of both custom and production built UL Listed electrical control panels for a variety of industries, performing every step of fabrication; panel and sub-panel assembly, component selection and mounting, high and low voltage wiring, and even assemble pneumatic controls.
Examples of some UL Listed Panels include:
- Motor Control Panels
- PLC Control Panels
- Operator Console Panels
- Process Control Panels
- Variable Speed AC/DC Drive Control Panels
- Motor Starter Panels
- Machine Interface Control Panels